- Fun and different family game: in the slow-motion race game, players race to the Trophy in slow motion; players aim to get to the finish line first by going slow
- Ready, set, race: when the music starts, go in slow motion; players can up the fun by pumping their arms as if they’re actually running during the race
- Avoid setting off the buzzer: music is played from the 2 speed-monitoring headbands included in the game; going too fast makes a headband light up and Buzz. Freeze in place until the buzzing stops
- Go slow to win: the first player to get to the Trophy first, wins; the game instructions are in the shape of a trophy; set it up before playing the game
- Play it with family or friends: The slow-motion race game is fun for adults and kids alike; for ages 8 and up
Shipping is Free with Amazon Prime or with a $25 Order.