- Hours of STEM electronics fun: build amazing gadgets and games with lights, sounds, and Sensors using the modular system and microprocessor; customize your electronic builds in 3-D with snap-together boards
- 48 pieces, amazing value: microprocessor, speaker, battery pack, light sensor, tricolor LED array, tilt switch, variable resistor, 2 push buttons, 6 modular boards, 31 Jumper wires in 4 lengths, and 48-page manual; requires 3 x 1.5V AAA (LR03) batteries, not included
- 48-Page illustrated manual packed with science: using the scientific method to make your way through the 50 step-by-step projects, learn about electricity, Electric currents, Electric circuits, conductance, microprocessors, rom, ram, sound frequency, RGB color, and more
- 50 fun circuit builds—unlimited projects: first 10 builds teach the basics of electronics, then advance in complexity; create a doorbell and a motion-sensing alarm for you room, make electronic dice and a pong game, use a Pencil to draw music you can hear, create a magic message wand, and more
- Perfect for budding computer Scientists ages 8+: kids can gain confidence as they build on their own or you can bond as a family as you create the projects together
Shipping is Free with Amazon Prime or with a $25 Order.